[cifs-protocol] [REG:110012953632586] [MS-WINSRA] 2.2.10.1 Name Record Padding field description incorrect

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Fri Jan 29 07:58:53 MST 2010

Good morning Stefan - thanks for your comments. I have created the below case to track the issue. One of my team members will contact you shortly!

110012953632586 [MS-WINSRA] 2.2.10.1 Name Record Padding field description incorrect

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
Email:	billwe at microsoft.com
Tel: 	+1(980) 776-8200
Cell: 	+1(704) 661-5438
Fax: 	+1(704) 665-9606

Microsoft is committed to protecting your privacy. Please read the Microsoft Privacy Statement for more information.

The above is an email for a support case from Microsoft Corp.
IN YOUR REPLY if you want your response added to the case automatically.
For technical assistance, please include the Support Engineer on the TO: line.
Thank you.