[cifs-protocol] Status: SRX100106600091 [MS-ADTS]: RID manage behavior

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Thu Jan 28 10:03:57 MST 2010

Good day Andrew! Please note that my colleague Sebastian is out of the office for the next few days. In the interim, I will be your contact. Thanks in advance for your patience!

We submitted a Technical Document Inquiry (TDI) ~2 weeks ago, on Jan 14. I just sent a status update request for the TDI, and will advise you as soon as I receive a response.

Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
Email:	billwe at microsoft.com
Tel: 	+1(980) 776-8200