[cifs-protocol] [REG:110011276087815] [MS-NRPC] 2.2.1.3.11 NETLOGON_DOMAIN_INFO SupportedEncTypes

John Dunning johndun at microsoft.com
Thu Feb 18 13:45:23 MST 2010

Hello  Matthieu.
    The Microsoft Escalation Engineer that you have been working with, Bill Wesse,  is out of our office. I will be handling this case in his absence. Unfortunately I have not been privy to all of the email exchanges regarding this case. I want to make sure that we address all of your outstanding questions in this regard. To my understanding you have one remaining question in this area which is:  The very first time the SupportedEncTypes is returned, if the DC has no information about the workstation, what should be returned? 0x00 or 0xFF or something else.

Is it accurate that this is the only remaining question regarding this case?

Thanks
John Dunning
Senior Escalation Engineer Microsoft Corporation US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Email: johndun at microsoft.com<mailto:johndun at microsoft.com>