[cifs-protocol] [REG:110020359682290] [MS-RPRN] 3.1.4.1.2 Dynamically Typed Query Parameters - Bad variable names

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Feb 3 16:29:39 MST 2010

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 08:54:36PM +0000, David Wooden wrote:
> Sorry for the re-send, adding our internal tool alias for tracking these issues.

I'm not sure I follow the "API pattern" argument. I think each
section should be specific to the variable names used above the
phrase use. After all, the "API pattern" leads to the cut-and-paste
error I just called out. Might be better to standardize the names
across the document in all sections that use them.

Jeremy.