[cifs-protocol] [REG:110011477385004] RE: userParameters attribute

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Feb 1 14:11:31 MST 2010

Hi Hongwei,

 >    How did you generate the UserParameters you mentioned in the
 >   e-mail ?

The process I used was similar to what you describe. I imagine the
exact values of userParameters depends on what values you choose in
the Sessions tab.

 >   UserParameters attribute is used for storing user specific data
 >   for individual programs, such as RAS and Terminal Service.  I
 >   just want to make sure we are looking at the same tool.

yes, I think we're looking at the same tool. What we're hoping to find
out is how to parse the userParameters attribute correctly, both so we
can display the contents and so we can create it in our own user
management tools. Those tools don't exist yet, which is why this
request is a lower priority than other requests :-)

Cheers, Tridge