[cifs-protocol] Re Thank you for returning the bitfield values!

Neil Martin Neil.Martin at microsoft.com
Wed Apr 28 14:13:50 MDT 2010

Andrew,

Thank you for the kind words of thanks, we will pass them on to all concerned.
We also appreciate your patience in getting the issue addressed.

I hope Microsoft  can continue to help the Samba team in the future with our common goal of interoperability

No doubt see you at SambaXP next week.

Regards

Neil

Neil B Martin
Principal SDET, UK - Protocol Compliance, Microsoft Research, Ltd
tel. +44 (0)190  864 5717  mob +44 (0)790 0000 425
email: nemartin at microsoft.com
email: Neil.Martin at microsoft.com