[cifs-protocol] Thankyou for returning the bitfield values!

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Apr 27 19:22:27 MDT 2010

Tridge recently pointed me at the return of hexadecimal constants in
bitmask definitions.

I'm so glad these are back - it will make interruptibility much easier,
and the conversations we have here much more reliable.  As you know, the
challenges here have been a pet gripe of mind for a number of years
now.

Please pass on my thanks to everybody that has been involved in fixing
this!

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.