[cifs-protocol] Bitfields in the WSPP docs

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Mon Sep 14 16:31:59 MDT 2009

Andrew,

  Thanks for the valuable feedback that is very important for us to continuously improve the protocol documentation.  We will definitely consider your suggestion and we can also have further discussion during IO Lab next week.

Thanks!

Hongwei  Sun - Sr. Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027