[cifs-protocol] Status: CAR - ldap display specifiers (SRX090713600122)

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Sep 8 16:50:54 MDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 22:23 +0000, Hongwei Sun wrote:
> Andrew,
>
>    We just want to check with you to see if the information we provided answered all of your questions.  If you don't have more questions, we will consider this issue closed.  Please let us know.

The only feedback we has is:

Can you when updating this for us in future ensure you use the exact
same format, but prefix the copyright header with # characters, to
ensure they are easily recognised as distinct from the LDIF data?

We import these files as-is for easy correction, but we had to modify
the header manually.

See
http://gitweb.samba.org/samba.git/?p=samba.git;a=blob;f=source4/setup/display-specifiers/DisplaySpecifiers-Win2k8.txt;h=ab09cc500fd796b1ecf29a4a83ad2fabc99ed306;hb=HEAD for an example

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.