[cifs-protocol] Question about [MS-DRSR] section 5.12.2 - prefixMap implementation

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 22 08:50:21 MDT 2009

Hello again, Kamen. Could you forward the LDIF file to me? I want to make sure I haven't missed anything (thanks).

Also, I have again reviewed the MakeAttid() and OidFromAttid() pseudo code in [MS-DRSR] 5.16.4 (ATTRTYP-to-OID Conversion) - they do appear to be accurate representations of our implementations; my earlier comment about a 'corner-case' was an error, I got mixed up between string & binary OIDs.

There is certainly something else going on here, and I will continue working on it.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438