[cifs-protocol] Question about [MS-DRSR] section 5.12.2 - prefixMap implementation

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 21 10:36:34 MDT 2009

Good afternoon Kamen. This is Bill Wesse from the Protocol Support team. I will be your contact for the case noted below, where you asked about prefixMap implementation differences for Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 R2.

SRX091020600112 [MS-DRSR] section 5.12.2 - prefixMap implementation

I will keep you updated with the results of my investigation as details develop.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438