[cifs-protocol] limits on rDN size in AD (SRX091112600056 [MS-ADTS] limits on rDN size in AD)

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Thu Nov 12 07:43:38 MST 2009

Good morning Tridge! Since Hongwei is out of the office, I have created case SRX091112600056 to track our work against your question about rDN size / deleted object rDN.

I expect to be able to begin work on this tomorrow, and will keep you updated!

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438