[cifs-protocol] RE: erroneous references to little-endian

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Fri May 29 19:55:38 GMT 2009

Andrew,

Thank you for the feedback.  We wanted to complete the NRPC investigation prior to looking at this issue from a broader perspective.  We will be working with the product teams to look for any further inconsistencies moving forward.  In the meantime, if you find any further inconsistencies, please feel free to forward them and we will investigate.  I will let you know the results of my investigation shortly with regard to your issue below.

Also, I will be on vacation next week so my teammate John Dunning will be working with you regarding this issue.

Richard Guthrie
Support Escalation Engineer
Open Protocols Support Team
http://blogs.msdn.com/OpenSpecification