[cifs-protocol] RE: how are unique attributes determined?

Tom Jebo tomjebo at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 1 13:51:55 GMT 2009

Good morning Tridge!

Thank you for your question regarding AD attributes.  I have created case SRX090601600044 for you and one of my colleagues will be in touch with you shortly.  In the meantime, if you have any questions regarding the process, please feel free to email me directly.

Best Regards,
Tom Jebo
Senior Support Escalation Engineer
Microsoft Protocols Team