[cifs-protocol] CAR - ldap display specifiers (SRX090713600122)

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 24 07:38:52 MDT 2009

Good morning again - just touching bases with you concerning the ldif dumps for the display specifiers.

The ldf files have been generated, and work on the licensing agreement is in progress. As soon as we have, I will provide the ldf content to you. Here is a list of covered versions (by platform):

Windows 2000
Windows 2003
Windows 2003R2
Windows 2008
Windows 2008R2

Public posting locations are still to be determined, but I do expect clearance to make them (unofficially) available on our blog, similar to where we have posted the previous schema content:

Using the Windows Server Protocols documentation set to better understand the Active Directory Schema http://blogs.msdn.com/openspecification/archive/2009/06/26/using-the-windows-server-protocols-documentation-set-to-better-understand-the-active-directory-schema.aspx

Thanks again for your patience!

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438