[cifs-protocol] MS-LSAD - Review of table in section 3.1.1.5

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Wed Jan 21 15:04:35 GMT 2009

Andrew,

As per our conversation by phone, we have completed our review of table 3.1.1.5 in MS-LSAD.  We have confirmed that all attributes of the Trusted Domain Object are covered by this table.  You should be able to correctly find the link from MS-LSAD to the appropriate sections in MS-ADTS through the appropriate cross-references.

Thank you for your feedback and if you have futher questions/issues, please let us know.

Richard Guthrie
Support Escalation Engineer
Open Protocols Support Team
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794