[cifs-protocol] Re: Inconsistencies in ad-schema docs and text files

Sreepathi Pai sree314 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 04:20:10 GMT 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 4:50 AM, Richard Guthrie <rguthrie at microsoft.com> wrote:

> Finally, I found two issues where you might want to look into as I did not find those attribute values in the documentation.  Here is the excerpts from the patch file you sent:

> +homePhone.systemFlags: 0 <--

This value is present in MS-ADA1, in 2.297 just after the "main" LDIF
schema in version-specific behaviour section being noted as Windows
2000 specific.

> +invocationId.searchFlags: 0 <--

It is the same with this value too.

I haven't had a chance to look through the schema docs you sent, but
if they're version specific, then I guess these values will be present
there too.

--
Sreepathi Pai