[cifs-protocol] What elements of the DIT are required for AD to operate?

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Tue Dec 22 11:43:26 MST 2009

Andrew,

   I have been actively working with the product team on your request.   This one requires more effort than schema and display specifiers.  Considering the holiday schedule of the product team and support team, including myself, the progresses will be delayed.   I will be on vacation from tomorrow returning  January 4.    Edgar will be my backup to monitor and work on this case.  If you have any additional information, please let us know.

Happy Holidays!!

Hongwei