[cifs-protocol] Status of [MS-RAIW]?

Sebastian Canevari Sebastian.Canevari at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 12 15:04:22 MDT 2009

Hi Metze,

Thank you for your follow up!

I wanted to make sure you are aware that support for the protocol documents is not restricted by the protocol licensing agreement PFIF signed with Microsoft. You are welcome to submit questions regarding [MS-RAIW] or any other public protocol document regardless of the protocol program the document was published under. If you have any questions regarding the protocol documentation support boundaries, we’re happy to discuss them with you to ensure there are no misunderstanding of the support process and boundaries.

Please let me know if you require further assistance and be my guest to forward this information to your team since many may not be aware of this fact.

Thanks and regards,

Sebastian

Sebastian Canevari
Senior Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039
"Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7849
e-mail: sebastc at microsoft.com