[cifs-protocol] Status: SRX090805600011 : [MS-ADTS] 5.1.3.2.1 Control Access Rights

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 12 04:27:54 MDT 2009

You are very welcome. I did anticipate future questions – especially concerning Windows 2008 R2 – which is not yet documented. I will be ready and willing to provide that information once we begin posting the Open Specification updates for R2.

By the way, the document is not part of the Open Specification documents, so it is not subject to support as such; I am waiting on clearance to post it on the ‘Microsoft Open Specification Support Team Blog’ at http://blogs.msdn.com/OpenSpecification/.

It has been a pleasure serving you in this matter!

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200