[cifs-protocol] erroneous references to little-endian

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 10 20:49:03 MDT 2009

Andrew,

  Richard has left our team and I have taken the ownership of this request.  In the last a few weeks, We have been actively working on updating documentation for this broad issue to improve our documentation.  We will finish the update soon.   I will let you know as soon as the detail is finalized.

  We have scheduled a meeting between the Samba team and our documentation team to have more discussion on this issue in the Samba IOLab next month.

Thanks for your patience.

Hongwei