[cifs-protocol] SRX090805600011 : [MS-ADTS] 5.1.3.2.1 Control Access Rights

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Aug 5 06:58:29 MDT 2009

Good morning again Nadezhda - I will be your contact for this case, and will begin working on collecting the answers this morning. I will contact you as soon as I have some results, or within 1 working day at the latest.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200