[cifs-protocol] Question about owner and group defaulting rules in MS-ADTS

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 4 07:13:06 MDT 2009

Good morning! I have created case SRX090804600022 to track our work for your request. One of my team colleagues will take ownership of the case and contact you shortly.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200