[cifs-protocol] RE: [Pfif] erroneous references to little-endian

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 28 09:58:39 GMT 2009

Good morning Mr. French! I have created case SRX090428600004 for your question, and will begin my investigation shortly. I will keep you advised of progress!

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438