[cifs-protocol] RE: How to validate the PAC in NETLOGON SRX080918600905

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 23 13:31:32 GMT 2008

Andrew,

Thank you for the information.  We will re-evaluate this issue and provide you with a response shortly.  I would like to request a network capture along with a NDR dump of the packet containing the PAC as you have described to help understand the behavior you are seeing.  Also if you can provide the version of OS for the server it would be helpful.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794