[cifs-protocol] RE: CreateTrustedDomainEX blob incorrect

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 22 19:03:47 GMT 2008

Andrew we have completed our investigation into LSAPR_TRUSTED_DOMAIN_AUTH_BLOB section 2.2.58 of MS-LSAD.  We have updated the documentation to reflect that previous authentication may not be present in the incoming AuthBlob data.  I have attached a document that contains the two updated sections with highlighted changes.  Please ignore the "Error bookmark not defined" messages in the PDF.  The correct link is displayed in the .docx file.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com