[cifs-protocol] RE: Microsoft Client tool expectatations

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Mon Oct 13 19:29:44 GMT 2008

Andrew,

  I just want to check with you about the current status of the domain trust issue between Windows 2008 server and Samba4.   I know that you have made significant progresses during Interop Lab Event.   Please let me know whether I can close this case if you don't have any issue left.

Thanks

Hongwei  Sun - Sr. Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027