[cifs-protocol] RE: Resend: Response: SRX080909600334: [MS-APDS] Backing store and policy application information

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Oct 8 20:53:00 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 08:09 -0700, Bill Wesse wrote:
> Good morning again Andrew! I am resending this since I have not
> received a response to my email of Sept 26. Could you advise me
> concerning how you would like the document to read?

> Good morning Andrew. I have completed my preliminary investigation
> concerning your questions about password policy, validation and
> concrete backing store for user and trust account attributes.

I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you.  As I said to everyone else (at
the interop and SNIA events), I just wish the rest of the documentation
was so clear and provided such a useful mapping.

Very well done!

Now, what is the long-term status of this document, and how can we make
it a modal for other protocols?