[cifs-protocol] RE: MS-SAMR missing SID name use type ?

Obaid Farooqi obaidf at microsoft.com
Wed Oct 8 15:45:03 GMT 2008

Hi Ronnie:
I need some clarification on your question. Please provide the answers to following questions:

1. Please specify the setup in which you see this in wireshark.
2. The exact scenario in which you see it.
3. Please send Wireshark or netmon trace where you see this emun member. Please also specify frame and byte where you see it.

Thanks
Obaid Farooqi