[cifs-protocol] RE: 600169 - RE: DCE/RPC PFC_SUPPORT_HEADER_SIGN not optional

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 7 20:52:56 GMT 2008

Stefan,

Thanks for working with us in the lab on this to find the root cause.  The root cause was determined to be a bug in the Samba test code related to header signing when SpNegotiate was used.  Please let us know if there are any further questions regarding this issue.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com
We're hiring http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=A976CE32-B0B9-41E3-AF57-05A82B88383E&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted