[cifs-protocol] RE: Status: SRX081013600536: [MS-NRPC] operation backing store linkages

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 11 13:04:03 GMT 2008

Good morning again Andrew. I am sending this to let you know that this request is in the same status as:

LSA and trusted domains overview (SRX080902600070)

Copy of my email from yesterday:

So, given the scope of what needs to be accomplished here - and who should perform the work - we have brought a number of internal parties into deciding precisely that. At this time, I cannot hazard a guess as to how much of this will be part of our in-progress system documents, or how much will be authored in my group, and how much in documentation development.

I do, however, expect this will be resolved within the next week, and I will notify you as soon as the determination is made.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438