[cifs-protocol] Status: SRX080909600334: [MS-APDS] Backing store and policy application information

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Fri Nov 7 17:17:09 GMT 2008

Change request for [MS-NRPC]:
NETLOGON_VALIDATION_SAM_INFO4 Structure Member Derivations and References ([MS-NRPC] 2.2.1.4.13)
Status is that the information in the PasswordPolicyAndValidation.pdf document will not become part of the [MS-NRPC] document. This is because of the unwieldy amount of inter-document cross references in the tables.

Change request for [MS-SAMR]:
Password Policy Checks ([MS-SAMR] 3.1.5.14.2) 3. Password Validation Attributes ([MS-SAMR] 5.2)
- Documentation development has not yet responded; I have alerted them concerning this.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438