[cifs-protocol] RE: KVNO of trusts

John Dunning johndun at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 5 21:43:28 GMT 2008

Hello Andrew,
   It sounds like you are very busy with other issues at the moment. Would be it be okay with you to put this particular question on hold until you have a chance to revisit the repro? If so you can just let me know when you are ready to proceed.

Thanks
John Dunning
Senior Escalation Engineer Microsoft Corporation
US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Email: johndun at microsoft.com