[cifs-protocol] RE: [Pfif] Correction Assistance Request: DataOffset in WRITE_ANDX request

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 5 18:40:38 GMT 2008

Volker,

Your issue has been logged as a bug in the documentation and will be taken into consideration as part of our efforts to update the document you reference.  You should expect to find your issue addressed in that document.  Thank you for your feedback.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794