[cifs-protocol] RE: KVNO of trusts

John Dunning johndun at microsoft.com
Mon Nov 3 20:26:26 GMT 2008

Hello Andrew,
   I have been looking through some of the network traces that Richard Guthrie obtained during the plugfest. Although I did find one that had the call to CreateTrustedDomainEx the fields that I am interested in, in particular the Authblob, are encrypted.

Would it be possible for you to supply an NDR dump of the behavior that you are describing?

Thanks
John Dunning
Senior Escalation Engineer Microsoft Corporation
US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Email: johndun at microsoft.com