[cifs-protocol] S46 test - should ioctl invalid code error code be in spec?

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 24 21:48:03 GMT 2008

Hi,Tridge,

  After reviewing your question with development team and test suite team,  we reached the conclusion that the test S46 in SMB2 test suite needs to be changed to accept STATUS_INVALID_DEVICE_REQUEST error code  and pass the test. The related windows behavior should not be considered normative and the documentation doesn't need to be changed.

  Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks

Hongwei  Sun - Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027