[cifs-protocol] RE: CDAP netlogon and 'implementation defined' behaviour

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Mon Jun 23 15:30:12 GMT 2008

Andrew,

I have re-visited your request to have more use cases added to the documentation. We have decided to leave the text as is, but I wanted to resend the kb article that discusses why a windows server might respond with NETLOGON_SAM_LOGON_RESPONSE_NT40 which is kb article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/298713.  If there are no further questions, I will consider this issue resolved.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM 7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039 "Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7794