[cifs-protocol] FW: Specific sockaddr layout in MS-ADTS 7.3.1.7

Hongwei Sun hongweis at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 12 22:52:05 GMT 2008

Andrew,

  For your questions, the following are responses.

 1. when IPv6 is in use?

   Our current server versions only support returning IPv4.  We can add the information into the documentation.

 2. Are there any other protocols (hey IPX ;-) that are possibly represented by this wire element?

   No other protocols , IP only.

Thanks

Hongwei  Sun - Support Escalation Engineer
DSC Protocol  Team, Microsoft
hongweis at microsoft.com
Tel:  469-7757027 x 57027