[cifs-protocol] format of password attributes in AD

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Thu Jun 12 15:38:04 GMT 2008

Andrew,

I wanted to ensure I understand your question so please validate the following:

The MS-ADTS document, section 3.1.1.4.4 Extended Access checks is missing information that describes the format of the attributes listed in the table.  Your question relates to syncing these attributes via Directory Replication as described in MS-DRSR.  The table indicates "Access is never granted." What is the format of these attributes when synced via DRS?

Is this a correct interpretation of your question?

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM 7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039 "Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7794