[cifs-protocol] RE: SMB2 signing

Sebastian Canevari Sebastian.Canevari at microsoft.com
Tue Jun 3 04:59:15 GMT 2008

Tridge,

I'm very glad to know that you've got it working now.

You can rest assure that the updated version of the doc will be available for everyone to read as soon as it gets ready to be published.

Thanks for the follow up.

Regards,

Sebas

Sebastian Canevari
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039
"Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7849