[cifs-protocol] RE: string2key for random trust keys

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 31 09:02:17 GMT 2008

Good morning Andrew!

I have created a new case (SRX080731600026) for your questions; one of our team will take ownership of this shortly, and will contact you concerning same.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  980-776-8200
CELL: 704-661-5438