[cifs-protocol] Case created: [Pfif] Relationship between trusted domain object

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Thu Jul 31 08:52:30 GMT 2008

Good morning Andrew (and Stefan)!

I have created a new case (SRX080731600024) for your questions; one of our team will take ownership of this shortly, and will contact you concerning same.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE / Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  980-776-8200
CELL: 704-661-5438