[cifs-protocol] AD schema outsid the PDF?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Jul 18 07:21:17 GMT 2008

I'm looking for correction assistance in the form of improved access to
the documentation.

The AD schema documents (MS-ADA1 etc) are extensive, and apparently
match that which you can download from an AD server.  However, I wanted
to extract the schema from the docs (to verify that the docs are
correct, and because the terms of use on the docs are very clear).

I've tried things like pdftotext over the PDFs (followed by a python
script to munge it), but while I have this almost working, it seems
sub-optimal.  Would it be possible to include the schema as a single
text file, as well as the annotated PDF?