[cifs-protocol] RE: Mapping of MS-LSAD onto LDAP and DRS replications

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 11 17:53:25 GMT 2008

Andrew,

I will be working with you to resolve your question.  I need to do some research on the MS-LSAD documentation, before we proceed to start resolving this issue, so that I accurately captured everything.  I will send you an update Monday with any questions I have based on that research.  Have a good weekend!

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM 7100 N Hwy 161, Irving, TX - 75039 "Las Colinas - LC2"
Tel: +1 469 775 7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com
We're hiring http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=A976CE32-B0B9-41E3-AF57-05A82B88383E&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted