[cifs-protocol] Re: Help wanted - simple python or perl script for schema conversion

Sreepathi Pai sree314 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 05:07:23 GMT 2008

On Sat, Dec 20, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Richard Guthrie <rguthrie at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Sreepathi,
>
> Thank you for the additional issues.  I am not able to find the attribute you mention ms-DS-Password-Container.  Which file are you looking at?  Any help > understanding this issue would be appreciated.

Apologies, that's ms-DS-Password-Settings-Container, not
ms-DS-Password-Container. This is the the
MS-AD_Schema_Classes_v20080618.txt file (and fixed in classes.patch).
Currently it has the CN ms-DS-Password-Settings which is missing the
"-Container" part (there is another CN ms-DS-Password-Settings).

--
Sreepathi Pai