[cifs-protocol] RE: (More): Status: SRX080803600053: [MS-NLMP] raw NTLMSSP tokens in GSS-API/SPNEGO

Bill Wesse billwe at microsoft.com
Wed Dec 17 11:05:26 GMT 2008

You are very welcome; I anticipated more detail would go into the document than what did (further delineation in the document would have to go, of necessity, in the Windows Behavior section.

Thank you for both your patience, understanding and document improvement feedback. It has been a pleasure serving you.

Regards,
Bill Wesse
MCSE, MCTS / Senior Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
8055 Microsoft Way
Charlotte, NC 28273
TEL:  +1(980) 776-8200
CELL: +1(704) 661-5438