[cifs-protocol] RE: Help wanted - simple python or perl script for schema conversion

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 11 17:33:45 GMT 2008

All,

Thanks for the feedback, let me make sure I have correctly captured the issues you encountered with the schema doc:

1.)     Attribute msDS-ResultantPSO is missing the attributeId field
2.)     You observe the presence of two attribute values for a single valued field (Example is system flags in the included patch file).

Let me know if this is correct or if I missed anything and we can take a look at both of these.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com