[cifs-protocol] CIFS File copy fails When NAT enabled.
gshankaran at juniper.net
Mon Aug 18 12:02:02 GMT 2008
Please respond to my query. Steps to reproduce my problem.
1. Have a base machine and have one VMware image of any Windows OS
( WinXP in my case).
2. Make Sure you the VMware Operating system is connected to the
LAN using NAT.
3. Now try to copy a file to base machine from any of the server
connected to LAN which is some what bigger in size ( to see the impact).
4. Now try to connect to the server using the VMware OS while the
copy is in progress.
5. The copy failed with the windows message " The following Network
path no longer exits".
PS: This doesn't occurs if NAT is not used to connect.
Waiting for the reply sooner.
-------------- next part --------------
HTML attachment scrubbed and removed
More information about the cifs-protocol