[cifs-protocol] RE: How are 'supported enc types' determined in trusts? - 600253

Richard Guthrie rguthrie at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 26 22:05:10 GMT 2008

Andrew, I will be working with you regarding this issue.  I wanted to clarify your statement regarding downlevel domain.  Are you referring to a windows 2008 server acting as a domain controller in a downlevel domain?  I will get back to you shortly once I have completed my research.

Richard Guthrie
Open Protocols Support Team
Support Escalation Engineer, US-CSS DSC PROTOCOL TEAM
Tel: +1 (469) 775-7794
E-mail: rguthrie at microsoft.com
We're hiring http://members.microsoft.com/careers/search/details.aspx?JobID=A976CE32-B0B9-41E3-AF57-05A82B88383E&start=1&interval=10&SortCol=DatePosted