[cifs-protocol] RE: Regarding [MS-KILE] 3.4.5.1 Three-Leg DCE-Style Mutual Authentication

John Dunning johndun at microsoft.com
Tue Aug 19 15:45:33 GMT 2008

Hi Andrew,
  I'm sorry but I really don't understand what you mean by: "The interaction with the new SPNEGO (also keyed off the use of AES) bumps up the sequence number by one."

Could you please provide me with more specifics/details? The reason that I ask is that the initial investigation by my Product Team indicates that this isn't happening in the code.

Thanks
John